Since the Adobe PDF format puts the spreadsheet in a neater format for reports, PDF files is gaining popular in handling excel data. But Creating PD file with Adobe Acrobat will cost thousands of dollars,Converting an Excel spreadsheet or workbook to PDF without Adobe Acrobat is often necessary.
There are several ways to convert Excel spreadsheet to PDF, the following will describe the detail.
Using Microsoft Office 2007
2. Select “Save As.” Choose “PDF or XPS” as the file type.
3. Choose “PDF” from the drop down list if it is not already selected.
4. Add a neme to the document and click”Publish”.
Now you can open the document in Adobe reader to review it.
Using Advanced Excel To PDF
For users who have office 2007 or higher, it’s an easy process, since these versions have a PDF converter included with the software. If you have an older version of Ofiice and you would not like to pay for Adobe Acrobat, you can use a low cost PDF converter like Advanced Excel to PDF which I highly suggest.
Advanced excel to pdf is a fast, affordable utility to allow you to batch convert Microsoft Excel spreadsheets into professional-quality documents in PDF file format.
2. Install the program and then add your Excel files to it , you can convert large files at the same time.
3. Select output folder. Click “Browse” to locate your output folder for your destination files.
4. Start conversion. Click “Convert” button to start the conversion. A dialogue window would appear when the conversion process has been completed successfully. Click “Open File” button to view the converted file or click the”‘Close” button to close the screen.
For more info about using Advanced Excel To PDF please visit: How to convert Excel To PDF without Adobe Acrobat